- Activation Fee: £29.95
- Installation Fee: £124.99
- Equipment cost: £99.95
- Line Rental @ £0.00/month: £0.00
1st Year Costs (incl. line rental)
- Total first year cost:
- Including upfront costs:£1,214.29
- Excluding upfront costs:£959.40
- Digital TV
- Calls package
- Line rental
- Mobile broadband
- Braille bill: Not Available
- Audio bill: Not Available
- Large print bill: Not Available
- BroadbandUp to 20 Mbps
- Contract24 months
(excluding line rental)£79.95
Tooway Satellite Link
- Download speed: Up to 20 Mbps
- Download limit: Unlimited/month
- Traffic management policy: Traffic is prioritised at peak times to manage the service to customers. During busy periods, priority is given to traffic such as VoIP (i.e. SkyPE) browsing and email, gaming, and streaming. Applications that require downloading of large files can be slower during these times. Downloads taking place between midnight and 8am do not contribute towards a customer's download allowance.
- Fair usage policy: No Fair Usage Policy.
- Upload speed: 6 Mbps
- Router: Tooway Satellite Link/month
- WiFi standard: N
- 24/7 Tech support: Yes
- Tech support cost: Standard Rate
- Apple Mac compatible: Yes
- Tech support for Apple Mac: Yes
- Call centre location(s): UK
- Security software: No
- Security software cost:
- Antivirus: No
- Firewall: No
- Parental control: No
- Anti spyware: No
- Anti phishing: No
First year costs
The First Year Cost reflects the charges applicable when paying by Direct Debit, (if you choose not to pay by direct debit the costs may be higher).
More information on pricing and out-of-bundle charges is available by clicking on each product tab (for example you can find pence per minute charges for packages that include a home phone service under the “phone” tab).
How to buy the products
If you would like to buy a package, you can either:
- Click the button 'Go to Site', which will take you to the supplier website in order to confirm your product options and place your order; Here you can also review your options and make any changes before you commit to signing up or switching your service.
- You can call our experts for free on to discuss your needs and we can place your order for you. Our free customer helpline means that our friendly experts will also be on hand to help make sure that the installation of your new services goes smoothly.